One BioMed is a molecular life science company revolutionizing digital-health by designing and building breakthrough products that are both accessible and best-in-class. We are at the forefront of innovation, transforming human health by accelerating the pace of biomedical research and testing.
With two patented cutting-edge- molecular diagnostics (MDx) platform technologies: a simple- but state-of-the-art- DNA/RNA extraction system & optical sensing, One BioMed is providing biomedical researchers and clinicians with unprecedented access to cutting-edge tools. We are looking for a candidate with proven industrial research experience, coupled with a track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
State-of-the-art facilities in Fusionopolis in Singapore.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and developing molecular diagnostics assays;
- Conduct verification and clinical validation studies in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 requirements;
- Participate in design and development of nucleic acid extraction and molecular diagnostics platforms;
- Hands-on testing and integration of molecular diagnostics systems;
- Execute test protocols to verify and validate systems and assays performance;
- Analyze data and troubleshoot issues;
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and documents related to the product;
- Validate procedures for instrument testing and quality control and generate final reports;
- Guide junior staffs in the team.
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field with minimal 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in nucleic acid extraction, Real-time PCR and/or microarrays;
- Prior experience in development of IVD products;
- Ability to troubleshoot and suggest creative solutions to integration issues;
- Demonstrate success in hands-on roles, in addition to impeccable technical skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members;
- Organizational, planning and detail follow-up skills required.