Who We Are:
One BioMed is a molecular life science company at the forefront of innovation, transforming human health by accelerating the pace of biomedical research and testing. It’s an exciting time to join One BioMed as we recently launched our first product line. We are looking for dedicated candidates who love tackling new challenges and solving complex problems that transform human health. To apply for a job opening, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Channel Sales Executive is accountable for revenue generation by overseeing and working with our distribution partners throughout all aspects of the sales process. In addition to ownership of the distribution sales targets, this individual is responsible for new product and ongoing training of the distributors, sales forecasting (instrumentation, consumable, services), and ongoing evaluation of our sales channel efficiency. The individual works very closely with the Field Applications Scientists, as well as Management, to leverage and develop key distributor and customer relationships.
• Oversee distributor relationships throughout the assigned territory.
• Work with our distribution partners to develop cohesive tactical and strategic sales plans in order to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Work with Senior Management to evaluate sales channel efficiency throughout the region on an ongoing basis and make changes where appropriate.
• Oversee new distributor onboarding as well as ongoing training for existing partners.
• Accurately forecast sales opportunities to management team through our CRM and other means.
• Conduct sales calls, seminars, workshops, and presentations for current and potential customers throughout the region in partnership with our distributors.
• Work actively with Field Applications to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Represent One BioMed at scientific conferences.
• Work with various stakeholders to ensure training on and adoption of new products and applications throughout the region.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related science and may have an advanced degree, certification or additional professional training
• Typically requires 2+ years of relevant experience (in life science sales, distribution management, or other customer facing commercial roles)
• Strong working knowledge of the sales process (lead generation, quoting, purchasing, revenue recognition) as well as a good understanding of funnel management
• Requires knowledge and understanding of Molecular Biology. Ideally possesses a working knowledge of the molecular biology/genomics marketplace, including Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction, Next Generation Sequencing, qPCR etc.
• Ability to travel up to 70% as needed Ability to conduct technical presentations.
• Requires excellent communication skills, verbal, and written.
• Capital equipment sales experience is strongly preferred.